The Arizona Commerce Authority (ACA) is partnering with the experts at Infusionsoft to conduct a sales and marketing seminar for small business. This one-day, hands-on workshop will introduce proven ideas and innovative strategies designed to grow the customer base.
Business owners will:
- Learn how to target, attract, manage and convert leads into satisfied customers and a source for referrals
- Understand the significance of growing sales by increasing the amount of business each customer does with them
- Quantify the lifetime value of a customer, as well as the value of missed opportunities
- Create a 30-day action plan for their Top 3 Opportunities
- Leave with specific short-term action plans that will be game changers for the business.
Which types of small businesses should attend?
- Business to Business
- Professional Service Firms
- Service Businesses
- Technology Companies
- Aerospace & Defense
- Life Sciences
- Renewable/Clean Energy
- Date: November 12, 2013; 8:30a-4:30p
- Location: Infusionsoft’s training facility in Chandler (Price Road & San Tan Freeway)
- Invitation to apply – click here
- The ACA is investing $1,000 per company to provide this training and technical assistance.
- We request a co-payment of $100 from each company.
- Sorry, because the seating is limited to 100, we must limit registrations to a maximum of two persons per company.
Apply to attend for this training event immediately at
If you no longer wish to receive our emails, click the link below:
1260 South Spectrum Blvd. Chandler, Arizona 85286 United States (866) 800-0004